MyDataCan™ seeks to support and encourage the development of third-party
applications ("apps") that assist participants in collecting, assembling and using
their own personal data.
MyDataCan™ includes a broad spectrum of personal data, including financial and telecommunications
data. Here are examples of third-party apps that help participants use stored health
data to live better lives:
- automated prescription renewal.
- prevention, personal health advisor.
- patient health record organizer.
Here are examples of third-party apps that help participants gather personal health data:
- apps that allow users to easily upload information from glucometers,
pedometers, and other personal health and medical devices;
- apps that electronically gather a person's data from disparate sources,
such as automatically fetching prior years of health insurance claims
or gathering data from health data portals from prior medical encounters; and,
- services that gather and assemble a person's health data from his provider
using a mail/fax-scan-upload model because his provider does not provide an
electronic version of his information.
Contact us to learn more about how your organization can become a third-party app developer